Unfortunately, infidelity is an everyday occurrence that more often than not has a devastating effect on a spouse and family members. There are times when a spouse will accept this type of behavior for the sake of keeping the family together or there may be monetary concerns. There are also times when the spouse wants answers to unexplained questions that he/she may have. We have the experience, equipment and the result driven attitude to bring an infidelity investigation to a succussful conclusion.
Warning Signs of an Unhaithful Spouse
- Spouse suddenly works late and unaccountable for his / her time.
- Suddenly cares more about personal appearance (working out, new cloths etc).
- Spouse suddenly wants to go out with "friends".
- Conceals cell phone bills, keeps cell phone on vibrate / hides phone.
- Accuses spouse of cheating or states "It's just your imagination".
- Initiates arguments just prior to leaving the residence.
- Lack of interest in intimacy / introduces new behavior.
- Receiving hang-up phone calls
- Excessive use of the computer, frequently checking e-mail or on the internet.
The above are just a few examples and individually may mean nothing at all. However, if they are combined factors in a spouse's suspicion, it could very well be reason for concern. In the cases that we have investigated we found that if the spouse believes that his or her partner is being unfaithful, the spouse will be correct in that suspicion approximately 85% of the time.
If you believe that your spouse is being unfaithful and you are not getting the answers you feel you need and deserve, please give us a call and we will discuss your concerns and provide you with options based on our experience. You're confidentiality will always be assured.